VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
b5.5 passat wagon wanted!!! I currently own one with trans issues (no surprise) so im looking for another wagon running or not. Im interested in a vehicle with engine issues but hoping to find one with a good trans i can work with. Please reply with photos and your asking price. located in nyc. thanks in advance..

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
b5.5 passat wagon wanted!!! I currently own one with trans issues (no surprise) so im looking for another wagon running or not. Im interested in a vehicle with engine issues but hoping to find one with a good trans i can work with. Please reply with photos and your asking price. located in nyc. thanks in advance..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hello!

I have a B5.5 in great condition, done lots of work on it over the past year or so (including replacing the transmission!), that I'm looking to get rid of. Feel free to DM me if you'd like to talk details - I live in Oregon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts