VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just came from the dealer and bought a TDI Golf Wagen Highline. The dealer was very good. This is my first VW. I typicaly would buy American but my last vehicle was a Nissan Pathfinder as I needed a tough truck and plenty of room without repair costs.

I still need plenty of room but now I need better mileage as I'm commuting for an hour each way to work at my new place of work. I'm looking foward to driving it and I'm looking foward to reading more on this fourm. I already read the sticky thread that helped me make my decision. It's hard to get consumer feedback on a product that is so new but I appreciate the opinions and experience of everyone here.

I found there isn't really any competition for the Golf Wagen here in Canada... at least nothing that can provide the space and fuel economy together in one package.

I'm going to post a small post in the buying experiences thread. Thanks again for all the info!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought I read that the Headlights are upgraded on the US models and the Bluetooth 9W3 is available on the Jetta. Canadian Golf only has the option for 9W2 Bluetooth. Leather is a difference as well.

I'm not shure what other differences their are....

·
Registered
189 Posts
I love this site as well. I currently have an MKV R32 (love it but is a gas guzzler) as my daily driver and looking for something frugal yet fun to drive. To me the Golf TDI is an all around "perfect" commuter car; now if VWOA imported it in the 4-Motion version (im daydreaming here).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts