VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
every once in a while, you read a story.. and gotta share.. this will make me giggle for weeks...

from.. http://www.athensmessenger.com/police_and_fire/for-the-record-monday-july/article_928b3f02-9cad-5c37-b614-bcbc71e2dadb.html

5:13 p.m., Lake Drive, Trimble: Dispatch received a call advising there was an intoxicated woman fighting a chicken in the middle of the road On scene, deputies were able to make contact with the woman who advised that she and her brother had been in a verbal dispute. She stated her brother had thrown a stuffed animal out into the street. She did not feel safe venturing out into traffic as she had been drinking. Deputies were able to successfully retrieve the stuffed chicken from the roadway. All involved parties were advised to stay inside for the remainder of the evening and to use 911 only for legitimate emergencies. No further action was needed.

i have no idea what laws i could be breaking.. why i have a link.. its from july 4ths police blotter so imo public record.. but its from

Copyright 2016 The Athens Messenger, 9300 Johnson Road Athens, OH

·
Banned
10 Posts
Can I know why are the shortcuts for RO cant be used in this server?

Such as:
go pay_dun01 and so on
autoloot but cant loot all the items

Can anyone tell me why? o.o

Pls tell me ASAP, TY =

1 - 6 of 6 Posts