VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Fun fact - 888 is lucky in Chinese culture which is why they wanted this date for the olympics.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I like the Olympics, how often do you get to watch run walk marathons and curling? :p It's kind of find to watch them and figure out how to do it. There should be a kickball event, I would be all over that.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
What a great opening ceremony, I couldn't take my eyes off that giant LED screen! I'd love to hang that up in my living room, lol!

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
I watched the US-China basketball game today, the China team did pretty well until the 2nd quarter.
Yeah, the home team advantage. They still got killed though. US is ahead in the medal count right now, I call the US-China spread under 5 golds.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Lol, at least in China when the police beat you, they do it with white glove service!

Anyone know how they did the raising box thing? It was so complicated and at best, you can only see the boxes around you, so how did they coordinate it all?

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Sort of related, Mark Spitz was snubbed because he wasn't invited. No one invited him and he wasn't going to sit anonymously in the stands and watch his record get broken, sad. He was voted as one of the top olympians, some of whom were invited but he wasn't, sad.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did anyone see the weightlifter who dislocated his shoulder? Then the weights fell down on him. That looks like it hurts like a $%&@! I'm trying to find a video but they keep getting take down due to copyright violations.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
I saw it posted on another forum but youtube took it down...yeah, that was really sick, the guy was shaking in pain and then the people with the boards came out to block it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts