VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not an avid movie goer but I have never heard of some of those movies that won. "La vie en rose" seems nice but I don't remember seeing it at the multiplex. Elizabeth...did anyone see that movie?

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
I saw no country for old men. Pretty good. But what did you expect, I pronounce you chuck and larry wasn't winning any oscars!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I actually like watching the Oscars. Jimmy Kimmel does a post oscar show that was definitely a high point. He is dating the comedian Sarah Silverman. She made a comedy video called "I'm *u***ing Matt Damon" which became pretty popular. To retaliate, Kimmel made a video called "I'm *u**ing Ben Affleck". Too funny! It had Mary J Blige, Harrison Ford, and Josh Groban singing "I'm *** Matt Damon"! :nana2: Too funny!

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Ha! Those youtube videos are great! I normally don't watch Kimmel but I'm surprised that he got all those big stars in the video.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Kimmel is hilarious! Those celebs must have been there for the oscars and just stopped by. Pretty impressive that they agreed to do that tho!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts