• Touran

Votes: 6 1.6%
  • Other VAG Vehicles Audi, Seat, Skoda

Votes: 45 12.1%

Which model(s) do you drive?

46K views 87 replies 70 participants last post by  Madison_S 
#1 ·
Hi guys.

Now I've been curious for a while as to which is the most popular model users have on here. In a poll you can only have 10 options so I've added the popular models talked about on here, sorry if I missed your model but you can add a comment saying which model it is. If you have more that one model you can click more but don't go mad.

#60 · (Edited)
if you click my banner in my sig.. you would get all its/mine build info, pics so on..

they are vw rabbits firewall forward.. suspention, brakes, engine/trans.. most all were auto.. they made 3 versions.. a short one the electric kurbwatt is based off of.. 53 of them.. and there is one in my info on driiive.. that i gotta drive even.. then 100ish of them had a leaf spring rear suspention.. the originals used b1 dasher/passat rear beams and coils..(narrower traqck then rabbit to have sliding doors as they cover the rear tires) but i think vw ran out.. so they went to the leaf set up (#337 i think is the first of low floors of ~500 made.. but i think the kurbwatts, and 25 ford tempo ones fall in the 500#).. which gives room to stand in the back.. mine is that version..

so think all aluminum vw rabbit/golf... flat glass that can be cut to size, aluminum sheet riveted in place with angle and such.. vw diesel power.. the only concern would be front suspention.. but it was used till 2009 in south africa.. so imo.. a llv (long life vehicle) that a guy with my skillz can drive till dead.. nothing will ever be unable to resolve.. and i will not lie.. its not a great car.. but its so good at so much.. nothing on market can touch it

also.. the jackrabbit.. its one of 23 kits made.. this one has never been finished (no hole ever cut for pedals.. so i plan to rhd it too) so lacks a vin# even.. reason it sits.. unable to find a proper way to get it a vin# due to new kit car rules put in place in the 2000s.. but its info is also in my driiive account.. think tube frame rabbit in fiberglass..

#68 ·
I polled under other.

Seat Leon 1.9 tdi 130
Seat Leon 1.9 tdi 110
Audi A2 1.4 SE (wife's)
Toyota Yaris 1.0 (daughter)
Suzuki GS750 (owned since 1979)

And in the last few years:
Seat Ibiza 1.9 tdi (hopefully having a new and useful new life in East Europe)
Audi A4 1.8 (Auto box failure)

#75 ·
I switch back-and-forth between a 2000 Jetta ALH, and 88 Toyota pick up with a 99 Jetta ALH in it. Wife drives 06 Jetta BRM. The 06 Jetta has a six speed automatic, more fun to drive, and more creature comforts. The ALH in the Toyota pick up has 350,000 miles on it. The ALH in the 2000 Jetta has 296,000 miles. The 06 Jetta has 233,000 miles on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.