VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, could someone decode this screen for me, I'm new to the vagcom stuff and need to see where my timing is at with the basic graph but I don't really understand what I'm seeing. I can't see the green line, just the blue at the top, then red and then yellow at the bottom. I pressume this isn't right lol:)

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lol what a plank, it's ok I got it figured out, I was on the wrong screen in the wrong place. Oh well you live you learn and all that.:)

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Well it does stay light a lot longer there. :D Plus you might even be up to 10 degrees C.

Plan to do my TB tomorrow. It should be sunny and almost 30 degrees C. :p

Watching BBCs "Monarch of the Glen". Its a lot better than what we have on the TV..

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's actually been really great weather wise lately, really warm and sunny which is good but I find myself a bit frazzled at first because I've gotten used to hibernating or hibermating if you're not single lol.
The landscape around me is a bit like in that Monarch of the Glen but thankfully I live near the east coast so not as many midges(gnats).
I'm going to try and nudge my timing back a bit tommorrow, I've gone past the sweet spot, it's a bit tricky trying to knock it back about 5-10 though without going to far. I think my timing's been a bit retarded for ages (34), I need to try and get it about just below 70 to suit the new nozzles:)

·
Premium Member
9,661 Posts
Niel if that picture is on your laptop then it would look a bit better if you did a screendump of that window. Just press Alt+PrtSc (the Alt with PrintScreen only copies to top window to the clipboard) then open up Paint and press Ctrl+V to paste it in then save as a jpg, it will look flatter and fuller.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts