VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Smells like burning wires. Stinkin' hybrids! They're an electrical hazard!

Before the real flames start, I don't dislike hybrids. I'm just enamored of diesels and new to the forum. Thinking about trading in my Honda Pilot for a 2011 Golf TDI and joined to hopefully learn something about the things before I write the check. I have spent a lot of quality time with wrenches and bloody knuckles under the hoods of my own and my friends' cars, so maybe I can lend someone an idea or two and save a few bucks on bandages. Looking forward to learning a lot and sharing what I know. :thumbsup

Cheers!
Mike

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
There's some stuff in the faq about buying new cars but I'm not sure if the 2011 is in there yet but in the meantime welcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks everyone - glad to find such a lively community here. That's part of the reason I pulled the trigger and traded the Pilot for the '11 Golf TDI! She's a real beaut. Grey 4 door manual trans, cold weather, sunroof. Everything I need and a lot more fun than the Pilot. Pics to come, one of these days. Looking forward to the ride, warts and all. :thumbsup

1 - 4 of 4 Posts