VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ordered There Digitmat floorliners?? I ordered a set and after waiting nearly three weeks to get them . I tried to install the passenger side front mat and it doesn"t fit like it should ???? The plastic cover over the box on flor underneath side is wear it looks AWFUL!!! . If anyone has installed them I would like to see a photo ?? Rear edge of liner bends up ? Contacted them and waiting to hear back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WeatherTech Mats

I will try later to send Pictures. I have used these mats in other vehicles and they are great. But the plastic box/cover underneath the passenger seat is where the problem lies. The mat is not cut to lie in front of it ?? It bends up along the front side of it and thats where the awful fit is. I tied attaching pictures but they wouldn't go?? Try later.

What is that plastic cover under seat?????

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reply from Weather Tech Mats

Hello, I just recieved a reply regarding the awful fit of my new floor liners. The company states the this plastic box has something to do with a preminium stereo system and they do not make a perfect fit floor liner. Waiting to hear if they will some day?? Have not heard yet?? Just thought I would pass along to other people who might purchase these liners

·
Registered
8 Posts
Weather tech floor mats

They now have a note on their web stating that the mats will not fit with the premium stereo.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Weather Tech digifit for 2011 JSW 6M

If anyone is looking for info on Weather Tech Digifit Mats for 2011 JSW with 6M, I ordered
part# 442691-440802 front and rear they fit perfectly, no issue with styrofoam box under front passenger seat. Also no issue with clutch pedal. $177.90 ordered 1/07/11 received them 1/20/11.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i like weathertech floorliners, i have them in my jeep, but the monster mats from VW do an awesome job during the slushy New England winter, fit perfectly, and cost $100 less.

·
Registered
8 Posts
They're a bit cheaper from xloffroad.com, $162.71 with free shipping. Ordered 1/23/11 and received 1/29/11. I sold my brand new monster mat that the dealer gave so that helped pay for the better WeatherTech liners.

The DigiFit rear mats have a slight gap near the B-pillar though. Nifty Catch-It rear mats 383056-B fit much tighter there, but they're a bit shorter on the front edge under the front seat (and don't get Catch-it front mat 283056-B because it has a huge gap under the go pedal).

·
Registered
23 Posts
If anyone is looking for info on Weather Tech Digifit Mats for 2011 JSW with 6M, I ordered
part# 442691-440802 front and rear they fit perfectly, no issue with styrofoam box under front passenger seat. Also no issue with clutch pedal. $177.90 ordered 1/07/11 received them 1/20/11.
You say there is no interference with the JSW clutch pedal? Would you think that they would fit on the 6 speed Golf as well? Also, what site did you order from?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Pretty sure they will fit a golf. In Europe the JSW is the Golf Estate or Golf Variant. JSW and Jetta are nolonger siblings.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts