VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
I noticed yesterday the forum wasn't accessible with a 500 error, I thought you had closed it to sort the TDI Wiki problem which still isn't available today.

·
Administrator
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
The 500 error was part of a larger issue, which we're still working on resolving. Hope to have a resolution to apply across to the wiki spaces soon.

-Gerrit

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
The 500 error was part of a larger issue, which we're still working on resolving. Hope to have a resolution to apply across to the wiki spaces soon.

-Gerrit
I had the 500 error last week.

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
I've had these black circles since the forum was updated.

I've added my comments to the thread which doesn't show know.

I always use IE11 and Firefox which is a crap browser as a backup these circles don't show on there the last time I looked.

I just rebuilt my laptop yesterday because of a stupid problem I couldn't fix so I haven't install Firefox yet.

I also get the big blue icon by each user name so you can't see their post count.

This is the link I've always used since I've been here https://www.myturbodiesel.com/forum/

Which we browser are you using?

There are many sites that say I need to update my browser as IE11 isn't supported. To me that's
as its used on all Windows systems now.

I tried to login to eBay last night and that said the same. I was on there the previous day and it worked as it should do.

I can't use Ross-Tech forum I have to use Firefox.

M$ make IE so it should be supported if not sent out an update to fix this.

·
Read Only
11 Posts
(y)
I've had these black circles since the forum was updated.

I've added my comments to the thread which doesn't show know.

I always use IE11 and Firefox which is a crap browser as a backup these circles don't show on there the last time I looked.

I just rebuilt my laptop yesterday because of a stupid problem I couldn't fix so I haven't install Firefox yet.

I also get the big blue icon by each user name so you can't see their post count.

This is the link I've always used since I've been here https://www.myturbodiesel.com/forum/

Which we browser are you using?

There are many sites that say I need to update my browser as IE11 isn't supported. To me that's
as its used on all Windows systems now.

I tried to login to eBay last night and that said the same. I was on there the previous day and it worked as it should do.

I can't use Ross-Tech forum I have to use Firefox.

M$ make IE so it should be supported if not sent out an update to fix this.
Hi there
I don't get these circles on my Huawei P smart 2019
I don't get them on any other Forum that I belong to.
I always use I.E. 11 it's the latest from MS
I have even tried it on some of the laptops that I repair and always get the same result.
This immaterial or either M.S Win 7 or M.S Win 10
When I have time I will use my test laptop and put an XP HDD into it and try that, it's going to be a while because of the "lockdown" I am really busy because there are no computer shops open for repairs, we are on Thursday and I am working on tenth laptop.
As a Mod have you not got any influence :cool:
As regards Firefox I was using that and Mozilla when it first arrived on the scene and all I can say is what a load of trash, but that's my opinion.
Regarding I.E being "not supported" I am still getting Windows updates and as IE is part of the MS family I would have thought you would to.
YouTube are telling me that they will stop using my browser soon, I had that message since last year.
Please let me know if you get any joy from the powers that be.
Kind regards
Tony
:)(y)
P.S what was your laptop problem ?

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
Is this what you are talking about, see attached.
These need to be GONE please
I could have sworn I post a reply to this yesterday.

I'll post it again.

I've had these stupid black circles since the new forum owners took over 6 months ago.

These show on IE11 which I always use on any forum. I also have the crap Firefox has a backup browser which as I remember doesn't show these black circles.

I did a fresh install yesterday I haven't installed Firefox yet so I don't know if its the same.

Which web browser are you using?

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hello, how do i access the part 2 of the tdi bhw timing belt part 2? I am now a premium member but it just keeps saying page could not be found. Same with the balance shaft part 2.

any ideas

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
Read your intro again?

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
What don't you understand? Isn't my comment clear enough?

Being a premium member makes no difference since Chitty sold the forum to a crap company who doesn't give I will be polite dam about this forum along with the new admins..

They must have Goggled or used an app to find the most used forums. They have no interest in any motor vehicle things they just want to make money like any company today.

No access to TDI Wiki is the biggest complaint this forum has, I have loads of more things which admin won't sort out.

The purpose of an admin on a forum is to sort out any problems and fix them as bad news travels faster the good news.

Thread moved to the correct section. ;)

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
So here we are another 5 months down the road and no fix yet. I've been trying my best to be positive but come on Admin do you guys even care? Seriously you guys destroyed this site and don't seem to give a rip about it so why are you charging new people to be premium members? You wrecked this site and it's hemorrhaging members. Do you even care? Are you even here?

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Hello, so I bought a headache of a car and needed to view the premium content. So I paid the 20$ and still wasn't viewable. To my dismay I found that the "owners" of the page don't care and don't maintain the page.

Don't spend the money, it goes no where.

·
Super Moderator
9,384 Posts
I've given you the things about this crap new forum in your intro.

We have had members trying to claim back the premium membership they paid for with no success.

Premium members only.

Exclusive writeups and resources

You've already made an intro thread moved to the correct section. ;)

61 - 80 of 82 Posts