VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
I believe these comments should be directed this way, instead of amongst the community. Yes, the temporary fix, is just that, temporary. The Wiki is currently being developed, but I know the team responsible for this is backlogged so it is not likely to see resolution until into the new year.

Apologies to you Dave for getting caught in any cross fire while just trying to help provide the community some assistance. Thanks for the help :)

-Gerrit
No need for you to apologize for that moron but thanks anyway. Now the issue of the site conversion causing a complete loss of functionality is another issue. I don't feel it was planned with the needs of us the members in mind, but rather the desires of the parent company and it has me wondering when it will happen again. Would you please at least put a link to the wiki on forum list? Even if it's temporary at least it would help people

·
Administrator
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I’m glad it’s back up but Dave, you’ve ruined the functionality. Missing imagines and organization has ruined the wiki. I’m glad it’s up again at all but it makes no sense why you’d post such a messed up set of files.

You, Dave, clearly aren’t getting it.

Could we try to buy back the site For ourselves? This kind of site ought to be community owned.
You guys demanded the wiki data up ASAP and this the best we were able to do to get it to you.

The old code was a rats nest and a mess of old outdated links and images.

We can look at reformating it in 2020 but at least you have access to it now.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
No need for you to apologize for that moron but thanks anyway. Now the issue of the site conversion causing a complete loss of functionality is another issue. I don't feel it was planned with the needs of us the members in mind, but rather the desires of the parent company and it has me wondering when it will happen again. Would you please at least put a link to the wiki on forum list? Even if it's temporary at least it would help people
We have listed it in the subsection for members only here:
Wiki.png

Jeff M

·
Administrator
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Looks like we got a lot of the missing images restored.

Let us know if you notice any others.

Note there may still be some missing in the wiki that we have been unable to recover at this time.

Jeff M

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mk6 and Mk7 buying guides are still missing in action.

Oh, VerticalScope. Rob Laidlaw destroying more internet culture. Nevermind then.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
So here we are another 5 months down the road and no fix yet. I've been trying my best to be positive but come on Admin do you guys even care? Seriously you guys destroyed this site and don't seem to give a rip about it so why are you charging new people to be premium members? You wrecked this site and it's hemorrhaging members. Do you even care? Are you even here?

41 - 47 of 47 Posts