VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi wonder if anyone can help me ive got a vw touran 1.9tdi 05 plate i had codes P0236 and P0238 which caused loss of power which i found out it needed a new wiring harness from MAP to ECU which solved the problem and cleared the codes but now theres another code which is P0113, codes stored cause when i erase it dont go it only came on after doing the wiring harness (wiring harness was brand new from vw) when i start the car the fans kicks in straight away checked all pins and all seem fine before the wiring was done i had MAP changed twice, new EGR and a few other things can anyone tell me what the problem could be please thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,158 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

VAG Error Code: 25195/23096/205727/1649/16497/5282/4187/7308/30357/000275

EOBD II Error Code: P0113

Fault Location:
Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 (G42) - Signal too High

Possible Cause:
Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)(K83) active.

Fuse(s).
Wiring/Connector(s) from/to Intake Air Temperature Sensor (G42) faulty.
Intake Air Temperature Sensor 1 (G42).

Possible Solutions:
Check/Replace Fuse(s).
Check/Replace faulty Wiring/Connector(s).
Read Measuring Value Blocks (MVB).
Intake Air Temperature Sensor (G42) < -46°C.
Check/Replace Intake Air Temperature Sensor (G42).

When is the code detected?:
An excessively high voltage from the sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM).

Description:
The Intake Air Temperature Sensor is built into mass air flow sensor or in some vehicles mounted to the air filter duct housing. The sensor detects intake air temperature and transmits a signal to the Engine Control Module (ECM). The temperature sensing unit uses a thermistor which is sensitive to the change in temperature. Electrical resistance of the thermistor decreases in response to the temperature rise. The Intake Air Temperature signal is used as an input for various systems in the vehicle.

As taken from my new Free EOBD II Error Codes software

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could you tell me the fuses for it and what is the voltage for the MAP wiring please thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ive had wiring for MAP senor changed and thats when the code come on could it be down to the wiring or is it something to do with the MAF thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts