VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the page for timing belt tool rental. This is a courtesy service for myturbodiesel.com members, all details are on the page linked below. I own pretty much all the timing belt tools, for 1Z, AHU, ALH, BEW, BRM, and BHW and have personally used them all and can attest to their functionality. This covers all TDI sold in North America 1996-2006. Unfortunately, due to shipping and taxes, I cannot ship to Canada. Rental is for USA only, sorry!

I also rent the 2 special camshaft tools and the balance shaft tools for the 2.0L engine oil pump problem.

For the ALH engine, I also include the option of the "long reach" camshaft tool. The advantage is that you don't have to remove the valve cover to use it. This is faster, cleaner, and you don't have to deal with stripped valve cover bolts.

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/tdi-timing-belt-tool-rental.htm

A selection of some of the tools:

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Lol you aint kidding, robbing gits:D I actually made my own from bits of scrap for that vw sharan I just did, I couldn't believe my luck, I had a piece of bar in need of a clean that was a perfect fit for the cam and I had a funny one ended ring spanner with a rounded handle that was an absolute spot on fit for the IP, bizzare:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts