VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy theare.how are you guys? just wondering if any of you have been using this site volkswaparts.com to pick up parts and how good they are? regarding price is not bad at all.pls let me know if you know anything about it.thanks and drive safe go tdi!!!!!!!!

p.s. if any sugestions for other sites with reasonable and quality parts pls let me know

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
Ugh, avoid like the plague. I purchased a simple part from them, not only did a substitute arrive that did not match the item picture, it did not even come close to working. I returned it, was treated rudely as a customer, and never got any refund. So basically the jerk stole my money. Now I would not even consider buying a cheap "ok if it fails" part and don't hesitate to give a bad review. I would never buy any critical component from them.

I've also read reviews of turbos that were sold as one thing but were another, parts that grenaded, intake manifolds with bolt holes that didn't line up (if they can't get a simple copy casting right....).

What kinds of parts are you looking for?

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
And be warned, that guy gets everywhere, on ebay etc under other names. If you see something you like google the company first and see who's running it. I almost bought stuff from him too.:)

·
Registered
68 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have purchased a ton of stuff from them, I always deal with Laura. I have gotten great customer service, and have had to have them ship things to other countries in an emergency situation. I have had to return things and always got my money back, or exchange, and great service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts