VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just purchased a Jetta Sportwagen TDI. I think the car is great and so far have few issues with the car. I have received more information from this site than anything I have been told by the Dealer. I could not get my phone to work as represented by the salespeople and the service people seem to have no clue as to why it does not work. Thanks to this forum I now know more than the dealer. Which brings me to the question of this post. Is there a rating posted somewhere of the quality of the VW dealers in the Midwest? IF so I would appreciate a heads up.

Ron

·
Premium Member
9,720 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ron. welcometomyturbodies

Now I would think its going to be difficult not so much to give a dealer a rating but obviously in the States things are a long way away. Someone living in New York that says Joe's VW is fantasic isn't much use to someone living in Florida.

Anyway we have a thread on the VW forum that I use thats talks about all the excuses the dealer gives you when something goes wrong that they can't fix. There isn't much point in posting as you have to join the forum before you can read anything, very strange. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts