VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, im from spain, prud owner of a SEAT cordoba tdi AHU.
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!

Hello everybody,hope to get your help on this one, beacause is making me crazy!
I bought a seat cordoba sx tdi with AHU engine, because my passat´s chassis went away. I used the turbo gt22v from the passat, the ecu, dss ultimes, 3 bar map, n75 from arl engine and the 021EK ecu i had working on the 3b with a moded software and bolted on my cordoba using the ahu orig engine and wiring. After 3 week of searching for the cause of my no boost problem i havent find a solution, my full boost is 0.1bar at wot and 0.3bar when i take the feet off the gas and imediately goes to cero, i have try everething:
new n75
new vac tubes
tested acctuator
tested vac pump more than 1000mbar-
tested vains in turbo, turbo was going great on passat, and everything was working sweet.
cheked continuity on wires from pin 1 and 2 of n75 to ecu.
cheked schematics on autodata for both engines afn and ahu they say is the same.
If I put a t in between the accyuator and the n75, at idel i get 700mbar, but if i step on gas it goes down to 50-0 mbar.
Do i need to change anything on the wiring?
ive tested the n75 both ways pin 1 on 2 and pin 1on 1, nothing.
if i change the tubes on the n75, vac on out and viceversa y get boost to much boost and limp mode.

Any help would be apreciated!! thanx in advance!
BTW FAULT CODE ON VAG COM IS 00575.

help please im driving with no boost

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Did you rewire the N75? Don't forget it works off pressure for the wastegate turbo that was on there but needs to work on vacuum for the vnt one and also with the wastegate it opens to get rid of excess boost unlike the vnt which needs vacuum straight away to make boost. I'm not sure exactly but I think you have to reverse the wiring for the N75, might be worth a bit of googling.:)

welcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seatman
Thanx for your tip and link, read it already :)
I've try the n75 pinout Change and same thing no boost, but inverted I get vacuum on gauge instead of 0bar at idle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts