VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
New to this forum but have contributed to lots of Landy forums-hope to find this one as helpful :)

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes but no comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Your other post is posted in Mk5 section your in the UK so it will be Golf. I've asked admin to make an Mk5 Golf section as this is a USA forum but they won't.

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 03/2007-07/2009, Model: Golf/Variant/4Motion, Engine Code: BXE, 77Kw, 105PS, 1.9 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Pumpe Düse (TDI-PD) 8v Timing belt
Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 02/2006-11/2008, Model: Golf/Variant/4Motion/R32, Engine Code: BXE, 77Kw, 105PS, 1.9 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Pumpe Düse (TDI-PD) 8v Timing belt

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Hello!

Just to warn you, this site's premium section (wiki, as its called) is gone. The mods do not have a timeline for getting it back.

I have been, and will be harassing them until it's fixed.

Don't pay for anything until it's fixed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts