VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently trying to get the correct vacumm pump tip size so I could test the actuator. I rented a vac pump kit, but the pieces it came with were too big. From my understanding the line going from the n75 to the actuator is a 3mm so the tip should be the same size right? I'm wondering for those who tested / adjusted their actuator rod what kit did you use, and how did you set it up. I want to the actuator out and adjust it property. I used the zip tie mod until it burned out 馃槀.Thanks so much

Premium Member
When I tested my actuator, I left the hose attached to it and just plugged the vacuum pump into the other end. My set has a hose tip that tapers down to almost a point and it slides easily into that 3mm line.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
When I tested my actuator, I left the hose attached to it and just plugged the vacuum pump into the other end. My set has a hose tip that tapers down to almost a point and it slides easily into that 3mm line.
I know this is an oddly specific question, but do you know what brand that vac pump kit is? Is it a Mity Vac or something? Thanks :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
I bought a mity vac kit and hooked it up the same way. I then did the zip tie mod and she runs like a charm now. Thank you for the help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts