VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get some Candy White touchup paint for my 2010 Golf? Somebody online gave a name of the product that had some excellent paint. Please help. txr

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
I've always just used duplicolor from autozone for touch up paint and have been very happy. I don't know if they have this color, if not paintscratch.com has been pretty good at the newer colors. The dealer would also work. Look through the detailing section of the FAQ and there are some tips on filling in chips and scratches. IMHO, proper use of touch up paint is more important than brand as long as the color matches.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I know that VAG sells touch-up paint sets in Europe. Thus, it's worth checking at your local dealer's. Then the color code of your car will be used and the paint will match absolutely, especially for not so old cars with the paint not changed due to the sun and time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been using these guys for many years now and find them hard to beat regarding quality. It would be best to obtain your factory paint code and then look it up on the following site: http://automotivetouchup.com/ Later!

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
I got mine from the dealer for free.
How did you swing the "free" part?

I've got a little chip that I want to treat.

·
Super Moderator
9,087 Posts
I got mine from the dealer for free.
I did I just asked for it. Actually I asked if the do touch up paint pots they said they do, do you want one? I also asked for a bottle of engine oil as they used to supply this free with the Mk5 and they gave me a litre. Thats the only free thing you get of VW as they are very tight. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts