VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Hoping I get lucky and someone in the Vegas area knows how to do a TB on a TDI (I have an ALH). I’m probably 1-2 years away so I have time to help/see many. I can provide beer and perhaps even some tools. I want to be able to do my own TBs on my ALH but don’t have the confidence to just “jump in” and give it a whirl with no training/experience. I want to expand my capabilities beyond basic maintenance.

I work for an airline so I’d even consider flying somewhere to watch and learn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
9,151 Posts
As I've said in your first post.

First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

ALH fitted in what?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see you copy/pasted the same response again. Ok got it I didn’t do an intro; which I rarely see in any forums. My apologies.

My post was very specific so I doubt it’s covered in other posts...so the canned response doesn’t really apply.

At any rate I see from your canned paste that perhaps signatures don’t work...so in reply to that: I have a ‘02 Jetta 5 speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts