VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone,

2014 A6 TDI owner here. Mine has almost 100K miles and still runs/drives like a dream. You can copy and paste the VIN in audidiesellookup.com . This specific vehicle was modified March 24, 2018. It has the 10yr/ 120,000mi emission warranty as well as 4yr 48,000mile coverage starting from date of modification.
15000 yen to usd
All things considered, not a bad price. The prices have come down significantly over the past few months. I purchased one last December with just north of 80,000 miles for $24,000. However, it did not have the emission modification yet so I was able to collect a few thousand dollars from VW/Audi.

If you’re into performance modifications, I would recommend the Rawtek DPF/EGR delete kit with a Malone Stage II tune. It pushes the HP to 305 and TQ to 490, at the same time increasing fuel mileage. I’m sure this wouldn’t be something you’d want to do at first, but maybe something to think about a few years down the road...

Good Luck with your purchase!

·
Super Moderator
9,337 Posts
2014 A6 TDI owner here. Mine has almost 100K miles and still runs/drives like a dream..

I purchased one last December with just north of 80,000 miles for $24,000. However, it did not have the emission modification yet so I was able to collect a few thousand dollars from VW/Audi.

If you’re into performance modifications, I would recommend the Rawtek DPF/EGR delete kit with a Malone Stage II tune.
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Car: Jetta what year and engine fitted. You need to add 2014 A6 TDI.

Location: United Kingdom why are you saying $24,000 collect a few thousand dollars from VW/Audi, unless your American?

DPF delete in the UK it won't pass an MOT.

Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 09/2014-09/2016, Model: Audi A6/S6/Avant Quattro, Engine Code: CSUE, 100Kw, 136PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR) Timing belt
Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 05/2011-04/2015, Model: Audi A6/S6/Avant Quattro, Engine Code: CMGB, 130Kw, 177PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR) Timing belt
Manufacturer: Audi, Date(s) Used: 02/2011-04/2015, Model: Audi A6/S6/Avant Quattro, Engine Code: CLLA, 125Kw, 170PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR) Timing belt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello everyone,

2014 A6 TDI owner here. Mine has almost 100K miles and still runs/drives like a dream. You can copy and paste the VIN in audidiesellookup.com . This specific vehicle was modified March 24, 2018. It has the 10yr/ 120,000mi emission warranty as well as 4yr 48,000mile coverage starting from date of modification.https://192168ll.onl/https://xender.vip/ https://testmyspeed.onl/

All things considered, not a bad price. The prices have come down significantly over the past few months. I purchased one last December with just north of 80,000 miles for $24,000. However, it did not have the emission modification yet so I was able to collect a few thousand dollars from VW/Audi.

If you’re into performance modifications, I would recommend the Rawtek DPF/EGR delete kit with a Malone Stage II tune. It pushes the HP to 305 and TQ to 490, at the same time increasing fuel mileage. I’m sure this wouldn’t be something you’d want to do at first, but maybe something to think about a few years down the road...

my issue got slved!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello everyone,

2014 A6 TDI owner here. Mine has almost 100K miles and still runs/drives like a dream. You can copy and paste the VIN in audidiesellookup.com . This specific vehicle was modified March 24, 2018. It has the 10yr/ 120,000mi emission warranty as well as 4yr 48,000mile coverage starting from date of modification.

All things considered, not a bad price. The prices have come down significantly over the past few months. I purchased one last December http://tradevenue.se/ with just north of 80,000 miles for $24,000. However, it did not have the emission modification yet so I was able to collect a few thousand dollars from VW/Audi.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts