VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99.5 alh tdi that appears to not be making boost I do not have a nozzle ring on it any longer I have a block off plate put in place of this it was working fine before the plate but had closed the vanes off the turbo has been machined out to fit a vnt 17 cartraige the car has been studded so I am not concerned about over boosting just looking for performance I can hear the turbo spool but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere when spooling have checked for boost leaks and exhast leaks doesn't apear to have anything there was wondering if there is something else that could be causeing the car to not boost I have read on forums for weeks even until now I have decided to reach out I have several codes coming up p1403/p1441 I have an egr delete p1550 from what I understand this is cause the actuator is no longer in place and the other three throw me for a loop and they are p1354 p1562 p1563 there is an evry mod on the car but it is set up to a toggle so that it is stock in a sense until the toggle is flipped any help would be appreciated I have been chasing my tail for months now on this car tring to get it to where it's running the way intended

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts