VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the map that is Updated by VeeDubTDI on the TDIClub forums.

I believe it is the most up to date info available for who to at least contact about service on your TDI.

Please use this Map/List at your own discretion. This forum cannot be accountable.

TDIClub Trusted Mechanics Map

Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Kirk Blackmore "r90sKirk"
216 Gleneagle Dr.
Rockford, Michigan 49341
email: [email protected]

This guys username is no longer active...???
I e-mailed him, as he is the closest one to me, I'll let you know if he is still playing the TDI game.

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
FYI, I know of a few inactive/bad mechanics on the list so like he said, use at your own discretion. I don't know 99% of the people on that list and I have no interest in making my own since it's impossible to know them personally.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Keele auuto

503 Keele St Toronto, ON

Jim 416 769 4466

Do all cars but is specializing in VW and do have used car sale mainly VW.

·
Premium Member
215 Posts
I would not trust anyone on the list unless I interviewed them first and got a recomendation from a person I knew personally. Some may be on that list because they are in the "click" and not someone I would use.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Does this myturbodiesel.com forum also have a list of trusted mechanics?

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Does this myturbodiesel.com forum also have a list of trusted mechanics?
No, I don't want to edit nor do I have the ability to vet everyone who is on a list.

I know of some local shops on their list I would not go to based off personal or reports by another local. They could have been having a bad day and you have to learn somewhere but the lesson is that trust is subjective. If you want to post some recommendations of mechanics here, go ahead and post them here.

To any readers, do your due diligence when looking for a local mechanic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am wanting to find a good mechanic in my area. Was looking for a list to check out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts