VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
welcometomyturbodies
What on? Changing the belt? What's your car? and where are you from?
Sorry for all the questions but your post doesn't say or ask much.:)

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
The forum rules state if you don't have anything else to say, just say hi with where you're from and what car you have. Since your profile lists it, please take note of this in the future.

·
Registered
1 Posts
timming belt

I would like to view info on changing the timming belt. I have a 2006 VW jetta tdi w/87k miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Im a new member from Lebanon Pennsylvania and I have a 2001 Jetta TDI a 1998 Jetta TDI and a 2000 Ford Excursion 7.3 Diesel and 4 Mustang Foxbody cars.I was looking for part 2 of the belt install which you cant get 2 without being a member.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Passat TDI B5 130

Looking for some good pictures on how to replace a front lock carrier, water pump and a timing belt change. I am over the in UK, so any help gratefully received....

·
Premium Member
5,942 Posts
Lol I was just thinking the same thing, welcometomyturbodies everyone. This thread has given me a small giggle though so at least something good came of all the hyjacking.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm new in forum!

Hello to all,

Since last year on this site I've found the most interesting forum website.
Thank you for all for sharing all tricks and different problems that can be solved most of all at home. welcometomyturbodies

Best regards.
Adrian.

·
Registered
7 Posts
great information here!

I have been reading the advice on this forum for some time and done a cam inspection and EGR cooler delete. Now it is time for me to start wrenching in earnest. I am taking the next several days off of work to:

Replace the clutch
Replace the CV joint boots
Change the timing belt
Install Sigma 5 short shifter

on my 2005.5 Jetta TDI which just now reached 200,000 miles.

Wish me luck! :nana2:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts