VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my obligatory New Member post in the correct thread.
When can I expect to be able to access the '06 BRM timing belt- enhanced part 2 and/or part3?
This is the sole reason i joined, to get access to the write-ups with torque specs.
Also, no way that I have found to turn off the auto billing of subscriptions, i.e. Cancel membership.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
If you are in the USA or Canada I strongly encourage you to file a complaint with the BBB against the owners of this site. They should not be charging people for premium status when they can't provide the premium content. Adding insult to injury is seeing the BBB banner on the top of the page. PLEASE file a complaint and go to the community help section and ask the Admin when the hell they are gonna get their $hit together or refund you. It's the Owners/Admins of this site that are to blame and not the moderators- the moderators are just as angry about it as everyone else.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Go to the top of the forums page and click on view full forum listing. Scroll down to members only content and resources, under that click on sub forums, the click on the link for buying guides, DIY and wiki. In there you will find the first two pages. The third page is here:

The BRM and BEW procedures and torques are the same.

·
Premium Member
9,720 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

It doesn't matter if your a premium member or not, no one can access TDI Wiki.

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Just got off the phone with Vertical Scope, They manually sent me the links that were missing and I walked them through what happens when you click on a broken link. They forwarded it to a team to work on it, so we'll see what happens.

·
Premium Member
320 Posts
Just got off the phone with Vertical Scope, They manually sent me the links that were missing and I walked them through what happens when you click on a broken link. They forwarded it to a team to work on it, so we'll see what happens.
They've had a team working on it for 8-9 months now. I have visions of Larry, Moe, and Curly doing their best

1 - 6 of 6 Posts