VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've been using the 1000FAQ section of this site for almost as long as it's been around. But I had never ventured into the discussion forum since I read a lot at TDIClub.com. So here I am to check it out. :thumbsup

For those who don't know, my name is Scott, I'm in the Coast Guard, and I drive a Classic Green MKIII Jetta TDI:

Take Care,

Scott

·
Registered
68 Posts
good to see more good TDIers on here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey,

Sorry to not reply. I thought I had subscribed so I'd know if anyone replied. Come to think of it, I probably need to update my spam filter.

You're quite welcome for the link. This site has become too informative to not include on my website. Both this site and TDIClub.com surpassed my site in shear usefulness quite some time ago. :) Oh, I have two more new photos of my car I simply must share since the snow's here:

I only got stuck once since the lowered car is practically sitting on top of the 8-10 inch snow. I'm going to order some Autosocks to store in the trunk. :)

Scott

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:) Yeah. I've been looking for something different for a while. A graveyard was high on my list. I don't know why. :eek: It just took a while to find the right one where I didn't have to venture far from the roadway or draw attention. I'm actually only a few feet from the gravel road. I just photoshopped it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts