VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've been a fan of all the even numbered Star Trek movies ;) , the new reboot looks great!
+1 Still no seatbelts?

My one complaint is: why are all the senior officers on the Federation's best ship young kids? They should be old guys like Grand Moff Tarkin.

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
LOL! I love Lost, this one looks awesome, can't wait!

I'm glad they didn't have William Shatner return but why Spock? I believe that it's a new alternate universe which explains the reboot.

·
Registered
371 Posts
LOL! I love Lost, this one looks awesome, can't wait!

I'm glad they didn't have William Shatner return but why Spock? I believe that it's a new alternate universe which explains the reboot.
Spock and the bad guy come from an alternate universe and the good guys have to stop the bad guys. Leaked plots.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any other fans? I went to see this and it was great! I won't reveal the plot but it shows how the characters came together and explains the "new Kirk".

·
Registered
45 Posts
The one thing that bothered me was McCoy. None of the other characters were an imitation of the old characters except McCoy. It's like the actor was overacting. The new McCoy has become old Kirk!

·
Registered
371 Posts
The plot was pretty much what I expected from the clips and leaks. But it was done very well. As a reboot you can't expect the same characters except McCoy. As you said, McCoy was a bit of a characture.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm not a star trek fan but it was a decent action movie. Even if you don't know star trek you still know that kirk is the captain, spock is the guy with pointy ears.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts