VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get sad when I see these 6,5 forwards lol. A point guard at this dimension will have greater features and nba 2k20 mt coins much more badges.If you desire your construct to be abit taller you make a shooting guard and if u trying to create tall shooters u grab pf or center.Small forward just dont have any place at NBA 2K I think. But with a center you dont receive the flexibility. A 7"0 center has no chance against a 6"3 gaurd however my small forward can gaurd any place.

Imo the nly motive to generate a genuine small forward (involving the heights 6'7-6'9) would be a kind of lock/slasher. I've a blue/red pie as a 6'9 small forwards. Get almost every dip bundle and I will gaurd any build (Actual playmaker might be the only build I fight with) My elevation helps me gaurd centre pretty easily. So unless you are some kind of lock or slasher their is not any point.But with a powerforwrd/ centre you do not get small contact dip packages, which activate pretty frequently imo and Substantial man contact dunks do not trigger that frequently.

Sf get because I like to switch up it packages in general that for me is nice. And even though facilities get the identical quantity of playmaing badges they can't even get a bunch more and that badges such as dimer. They could simply get 8 playmaking badges( actually 10 but that uses overhaul fake maestro and fantasy shake). First off not one of the builds get dimer. Second they get 12 playmaking. Stop talking out of your ass.

You aren't understanding a little forward gets little, expert and elite contact dunks. Little contact dunks are way more useful then man. I know this since I have a man with hof finishing badges. They only trigger when a person is under the hoop and if you move with a brain they will not be under the hoop. And a man can only equip such as 10 play producing badges, and can not get things. Small forward have choices that are more badge. Small forward do capture dimer, I know because I have you. Are you so mad about a discussion that is simple?

I've a two way finisher 6'7 forward. I am able to shield all 5 rankings, hit corner threes (in case you understand your jumpshot), reach the rim at simplicity, and leap higher than usually any other participant in a rec game to catch boards. The construct forces you to perform more reserved/team oriented. I have multiple matches of doubles with at least 5 blocks. I play power forward most of the time in rec since I've a ton of Hof badges that are defensive, and it is not an issue. I im too athletic to allow them, and outside snag facilities. Imo most recommend small forward build, I understand 6'7 is short but once you have the sense of him and buy nba 2k20 mt understand how to play team basketball, you'll pile up the wins with a complete group of randoms moving against a full squad.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts