VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
You have a 2004 Passat? I think the RNS310 won't work on your car because they were made for mk5 right? It would have to work with the steering wheel sensors and CAN BUS.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have a 2004 Passat? I think the RNS310 won't work on your car because they were made for mk5 right? It would have to work with the steering wheel sensors and CAN BUS.
Oh no, I have 2011 Golf TDI in order, and it has RNS 310 in it. I am just trying to figure out if I will be able to retrofit RVC.

Sorry I did not make it clear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where can you purchase a RVC? And call me a noob, but how do you know if my radio is compatible?

I have a 2010 Golf TDI, with thier upgraded stereo without Nav. Since, I have no Nav, then it won't work, right?

·
Registered
104 Posts
The regular radio won't work. You need the nav system to get the rear view camera because they have the input. Neat link. What is dub nation? A photo gallery site?

·
Banned
1 Posts
Where can you purchase a RVC? And call me a noob, but how do you know if my radio is compatible?

I have a 2010 Golf TDI, with thier upgraded stereo without Nav. Since, I have no Nav, then it won't work, right?
:eek Sorry for my ignorance, so it means that my rear view camera also can not work with the NAV system? :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts