1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
51 Posts
It looks like fun but in their FAQ they admit taking a different path, leaving work and family to do this. 2nd on the wagon, it could have held a lot more for such a trip. It has roof racks too.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Illegal? Not really. They're carrying Diesel, not gas.

Unsafe? Well, from the photos I'd agree only to the extent that I'm not in love with how they only sort of secured the jugs of fuel in the back seat, and I would have been tempted to beef up the rear suspension a bit, but it's not like they are planning to autocross the thing fully loaded.

It's easy to criticize from a distance, but they are out there doing it and having fun. Good for them.

-dan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Illegal? Not really. They're carrying Diesel, not gas.

Unsafe? Well, from the photos I'd agree only to the extent that I'm not in love with how they only sort of secured the jugs of fuel in the back seat, and I would have been tempted to beef up the rear suspension a bit, but it's not like they are planning to autocross the thing fully loaded.

It's easy to criticize from a distance, but they are out there doing it and having fun. Good for them.

-dan
Um yeah okay. I guess we will agree to disagree.
But as long as this fun does not end up injuring or killing themselves, or other people , then let em go. Welcome to the wild west.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts