VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is it any good? I was going to see it this weekend but went to see Sweenty Todd instead.

It was not what I was expecting at all. I was thinking something like Sleepy Hollow since they both have Depp and were by Tim Burton. It was a musical! You don't see them singing in the commercials but there was a lot of singing...

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Lol, yes Sweeney Todd is a popular musical that has been around for a while. Burton just made it into a movie.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
I liked the first movie. They even ripped it off along with The Da vinci Code and made a reality tv show like the amazing race out of it. It was called treasure hunters, and they raced around the US hunting for historical clues. At the end, they had a codex and had to solve it to get the prize...of 3 million! It was a pretty good show but it got low ratings, I don't know why since it had the best concepts from 3 things: The amazing race, da vinci code, and national treasure.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Great site, thanks! It's not lousy, seeing people's heads at the bottom is part of the fun! Alien vs predator 2 was too dark though. Couldn't see anything.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Just watched Futurama: Bender's big score. Since chitty doesn't want direct links, you'll have to look for it on those sites. Thankfully it had Chinese subtitles so I could understand what was going on, LOL!

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
I just watched Futurama too. A bit of a dissapointment since I was a fan of the old show. It seemed like they took 3 episodes and streched it out into 4. The same style as before. Not the best but not the worst episode either.

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
While we are on the topic of movies, I saw Cloverfield. Do NOT sit in the front row. The camera is camcorder style and you will get dizzy.

Since this is such an obscure reference, I'll tell you that the monster is a cthulhu - like creature. If you don't want spoilers, don't look it up. I really only wanted to see the movie to see what the creature looked like.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Hmm...some of the movies require installing software to play the movies...I no like. The second link has a rating system that seems to work better in finding out which movies are working.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts