VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Here we have our first look at the facelifted 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan, courtesy of an apparent slip from the automaker's domestic website.

From the sole image we have so far, it looks like the Tiguan is getting a tweak to more closely resemble the new Touareg, with a new front end encompassing revised headlights with LED elements. The blue vehicle in the background also appears to feature off-road cladding incorporated into the front bumper.

Volkswagen is expected to debut the restyled SUV at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. Stay tuned for more.

[Source: Autopareri via autoblog.it]Restyled 2012 Volkswagen Tiguan leaks out ahead of Geneva debut originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 03 Feb 2011http://www.autoblog.com/2011/02/03/restyled-2012-volkswagen-tiguan-leaks-out-ahead-of-geneva-debut/

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow, I really like the new Tiguan. IMHO, the front looks much better than the current one.
I have a question about the difference between North American and European VWs. Does anyone have a comparison of the Tiguan in N. America (esp. Canada) and Europe (esp. France)? I ask because I may be shipping a VW to Africa from N. America and have been warned that N. American cars are not as easy to fix in Africa because parts are not readily available. Should I buy a car in Europe instead?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts