VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Yep word on the street is that there is none yet. Besides the cars come with 3 years free maintenance, I assume that covers small stuff like brake pads, regular fluid changes.

D

·
0 Posts
Those ebay versions are often incomplete and are copied from the official software. I prefer the paper versions anyways since it's a paint to print out pages. If you're in the middle of a job you often have to look up other stuff and it's a pain without getting the computer dirty,e tc.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, its December now

The Manual is out on Ebahn.com. I'm trying to get in touch with Bentley to get the DVD version. I've started a thread onTDIclub.com trying to get some interest started in comparing the tech specs from the manual to existing problems with other models. So far, all I've gotten is fussed at by little boys. I know its early, but I want to know ahead of time if there are going to be issues like soft cams (PD) weak couplings between the balancer and oil pump (B5 Passat) and any thing else. I'll just change the weak parts before it gives problems and be done with it.

J

·
0 Posts
No way to know what the weak parts are before they have problems. You have to wait for some cars which accumulate a lot of mileage to get the problems first.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts