VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night we finally got our 2011 Salsa Red, TDI JSW, DSG, Pano, 17", mud guards, all weather mats with original mats, and dealer to install fogs and rear spoiler and me to "install" chrome pipe tips (in transit from Amazon).

love it so far!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Congrats...love those wheels, I have the same ones on my Golf ;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, yeah i dig the wheels as well... Hopefully the wife won't bang them up :eek

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you decided to go with the sunroof package, nice car! What did you decide about the window tint?
yes on the roof, and we will go darker on the roof tint after speaking to several knowledgeable tinters, and others who have done it without issue. - plus there is a guy (forget which board) that suggested the "bubble" insulation sheet to cut to fit above the screen in the summer and I got a roll at Lowe's to do so this summer and just keep it up there until the summer heat/sun straight overhead is over.

OK so I owe a better photo of our new addition

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fogs have finally been installed and the rear spoiler was to be as well, but "FedEx" (We all know it was the dealer) dropped it and they have to order a replacement. - Really finishes off the front end and looks so much better!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Red One for me too :)

Just bought the same car--2 weeks old today! I do not have any extra tint, but am thinking of having it done. Love the look of the fog lights--and can't wait to see what the spoiler looks like! Congrats!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spoiler is to be (finally) installed tomorrow 4/30 so I will post pic then.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So its the middle of the summer and Hot outside. Any trouble with the 35% tint on the pano? I'm looking at doing mine also to cut down on the South Texas heat, also I have dark grey color JSW with Black leather interior so I need some help with the heat. How is it all working out for you?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts