VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Never heard of them. Then I googled. From their listing on ebay

We offer absolutely no refunds on our service, at any time, for any reason.

This should say it all.

Contact a tuner that is known.
Malone, Kerma, Rocketchip, TDtuning. I saw a couple listing in the eBay ad for vw. 99 to 149 or best offer. They are an unknown quantity that is guaranteed to take your money. Wether you get a working ecu or not is not their problem.

The quicker you send out your ecu to a tuner the quicker you'll get it back and be on the road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I own Immospec and just stumbled upon this. I wanted to explain why we have that in our listings. To start, we are a very busy company with very few issues with customers. All of our services are sound, proven multiple times over before offering the service to customers. We specifically use the wording, "We offer absolutely no refunds on our service, at any time, for any reason." because customers come to us for a service, we provide that service, then the customer finds out they misdiagnosed the issue and then tells us they want their money back. As if we never did the service. Once the service is complete, the transaction is finished regardless of what the real issue is with the car. We encourage all of our customers to verify they need this service prior to purchasing on eBay. If you are not COMPLETELY clear about the fact that this is a service and there are no refunds because the service has already been provided, then you, as a seller, lose. Now, if you send us a bad ecu and you're still stuck, we will re-delete a second unit on the house if you send it to us. We're very reasonable about stuff like that because we also sell pre-deleted ECU's too and understand that can sometimes happen. So I just wanted to chime in and explain that we're not out to rip people off but we've been screwed more than once and have adjusted our policies to prevent that. We can delete MANY types of Engine Control Units. GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, VW, some Honda, etc. We are always looking for new ways to provide to customers and are working on a website off of eBay to sell through. We also sell tunes but rarely advertise that.
A little side note about us, we are enthusiasts. We don't pay for advertising but that may change in the future. I personally own 2x VW TDI's, a 2014 Q5 TDI and a 2000 VW TDI ALH with mods. I've also owned over 30 different VAG cars including B5 S4's, MK4 Golfs/Jetta's(1.8T/2.0L/1.9L/vr6's), URS4's, URS6's and various Passats, A6's, A4's etc. I currently drive a Stage 2 2014 Q5 3.0T Dual Pulley. Not really trying to brag but we're very well versed with Audi/VW's around here.

If anyone has any questions they can email us at [email protected]

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts