VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vw Jetta pd tdi 1.9 hiline, rear view mirrors not opening while rotating the switch to any of the positions but some times the left side mirror opens a little( almost half) but no movement on the right side mirror when left mirror moves joy stick operations are also fine other wise the stick also not functioning
I don't have a vag, by using another device scanned but no issues found on modules what could have gone wrong this happened after the lock down period for corona thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
9,339 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company 6 months ago that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.
Of course,I don't have vag, but ihave scanned the motor with some other scanner couldn't find any error in it .
From the symptom shown by the mirrors
I feel like some over load on mirror motor(may be stuck gears or motor it self)on the right side. Tomorrow I'll disconnect the right side mirror electrical jacks and check, then I'll post the results ok, thanks for encouraging me with your valuable feedback Iam an old member of the forum but inbetween I couldn't login to forum

1 - 3 of 3 Posts