VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you believe in pyramid power? You should, after reading my experiment.

There are many experiments on pyramids on YT, but are too tedious and boring to do and require many days of observation. E.g., the sharpening of blades, the effect of plants inside, the rotting of fruits, etc., etc. This experiment will prove to you that there is something in pyramids that we take for granted, within 24 hours!

This experiment was done in March 2002 but, until now, it is difficult to explain the phenomena on how a 3-sided pyramid could affect the pH of ordinary tap water.

Procedures: Construct a 3-sided pyramid 8-12" high. Materials used - 3/8" of aluminum tubing (used in TV antennas).

You'll need a digital pH meter and a compass.

(1) Align the 3S so that the broadside is pointed towards N. Place a tall glass of water inside the pyramid. The control is placed at least a meter away. Take the pH of both glasses of water and record the data. The next day (after 24 hours), record the data again. The pH should either become more acidic or alkaline!

(2) Align the 3S so that the pointed side is towards N. Repeat the same procedure as above. The pH should be either more acidic or alkaline!

I didn't reveal which of the alignment of the 3S resulted in being more acidic or alkaline. It's up to you to discover which will be more acidic or alkaline. Let the fun begin!!

I hope that someone explain the phenomenon how the two 3S alignment could change the pH of water. Congratulations to the first man/woman who can provide a believable theory regarding this experiment.

3. I am drinking the water in the pyramid that make water alkaline. (2-3 days). I've noticed that after
more than 3 days (a week or more), I notice that the water become murky and there are greenish stuff in the sides of the plastic pitcher (algae?). The control which is 1 meter away remain clear even after a month. What is the effect of the pyramid that turns the water murky and accelerate the growth of algae? (There is no way that I will drink this water!).

There are now three questions that I hope somebody could provide a clue on what is happening.

PS. I have relocated the tetra near a wire mesh which is actually touching the pyramid. After more than 19 days (5/12 - 5/31) the water is still clear. Therefore; a tetra near metallic objects has no effect on the water. The pyramid effect is nullified.

·
Super Moderator
9,329 Posts
Yes there are a lot of interesting facts about pyramids. I've read things many years ago. I have Revelation of the Pyramids [2010] Documentary

An apocryphal view on the pyramids, starting in awe at the amazing achievement of the Pharanoic architecture and sculpture, most specially at Gizeh, given Cheops's pyramid's size, weight, incredibly precise carving, four pairs of slightly shifted half sides, stunningly precisely measured shapes and symmetry. Then it questions and challenges conventional Egyptology beliefs, which it calls unproven or even impossible to verify, such as the absence of machines, a wharf duration of only 20 years or accidental equinox-orientation. Next it elaborates the theory that other major pyramid technology sites in Precolombian America, Easter Island and China can't coincidentally lie on two lines intersecting at Gizeh, even if not contemporaneous and without known contacts in their ages, and have several improbable things in common, like some of their cultures. Elaborate mathematical theories and measurements indicate the Egyptians must have known some astronomy, pi and the golden number, maybe even the meter, and such knowhow may have been secretly passed on. The makers conclude th most logical explanation is an older, wiped-out civilization, which may well have tried to warn us for the apocalyptic trouble that wiped them out, possibly starting with the present climatic crisis.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2124189 very good, if you can get a copy.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you are a very meticulous researcher of earth's mysteries. I've only read 2 books on pyramids. When i started using the internet in 2006, i have read about lost civilizations, ufo's, etc It's good entertainment, too. Now, i am seriously on politics. I love trump. I pray for him almost everyday, may he succeed in his endeavors.

I hope you are a gop. oops, politics and religion, sensitive subjects.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When talking about pyramids, we should include earth's magnetic field and gravity, too. Referring to tru or magnetic north, the best way is to use tru N. I didn't use it coz the tetra's alignment is not critical. i am not sure about the inclination/declination in our area. Will refer this matter to Geodetic Eng'rs.

I didn't use a tru pyramid (4S) coz it requires critical alignment with tru or mag N.

About cosmic rays? Too complicated, do not have these expensive equipment.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heard about it. That placing your glass of water under the pyramid will turn it into alkaline, just like what you said.
one alignment make water alkaline, reverse it and it will be acidic. i drink the glass of water every 48 hrs (from 6.8 to 8.2) No effect on me, so far. The water is clear even after a month, which may mean that our tap water is clean now, not unlike in 2002, the water is really murky after 2 weeks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts