VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be a dumb question, but is there anyway to pop the trunk from the inside of the car without using the key fob?

I was pulling up to the store curb where my wife was waiting and wanted to pop the trunk so she could place what she bought in the trunk. I had to take the key out of the ignition to see the trunk button to pop it. Hopefully, I'm just an idiot, because there has got to be a better way...:confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
This may be a dumb question, but is there anyway to pop the trunk from the inside of the car without using the key fob?

I was pulling up to the store curb where my wife was waiting and wanted to pop the trunk so she could place what she bought in the trunk. I had to take the key out of the ignition to see the trunk button to pop it. Hopefully, I'm just an idiot, because there has got to be a better way...:confused:
You just have to press the unlock door button. That opens the back hatch too.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On a side note:
I don't know if you are aware of the hidden key hole on the outside. It was something I was wondering after I picked up the car- good to know just in case the battery was dead or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDevaVKo5Ro
Awesome. Didn't know about that either. You would have thought that the dealer would have told me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts