VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Question 1:
My TDI jetta 2006 has a poor acceleration on 1st and 2nd gear. I recently changed the flywheel but i'm facing this problem even before that change. I tough that the problem will be solved by this repair but in fact not. On take off, the RPM rises up but the car is still run at low speed.

Question 2:
Is it possible to change the clock from 12 Hour AM/PM to 24 Hour.

Question 3:
Is there a way to access the fuel tank door from the inside. I need to repair the lock, it always keep inside and the door stays open.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
23,902 Posts
1. See this article: http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q_how_to/multi/lowpowerfix.htm for tips on how to fix low power. What error codes does the car have? Go to your local parts store and most will scan the car for free.

2. I'm pretty sure that if you recode the instrument cluster as UK or Great Britain it will be the same except it will show 24 hour clock. Use VCDS to enter the instrument cluster module. Change the coding from USA to UK. This is the only way because I don't think the dealer will know how to do it or will do it.

3. Remove the inner trunk panel on that side and you will have access to the fuel tank door stuff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts