VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2011 polo 1.2tdi that has engine lamp and blinking glow lamp.

Had p2563 code and p00af changed n75. Complete turbo (garret renovated) and intake boost sensor.

Car worked for 15 mins after turbo change. Got blinking glow lamp no check engine lamp. Girlfriend drove to work this morning. 10 mins into drive both lamps was back. And limp mode exactly as before.

I am completely stuck in fault finding. Plan is to check vacuum hoses once more. And test vacuum pump.

If anyone else has been through the same problems please help. I think i have checked everything even replaced more than needed.

Everyone with p2563 before me changes the g581 boost sensor on turbo. But my car chooses to be special and does not work anyway. :-(

So now i need some new tips before throwing my wallet at a workshop/stealership

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have a 2011 polo 1.2tdi that has engine lamp and blinking glow lamp.

Had p2563 code and p00af changed n75. Complete turbo (garret renovated) and intake boost sensor.

Car worked for 15 mins after turbo change. Got blinking glow lamp no check engine lamp. Girlfriend drove to work this morning. 10 mins into drive both lamps was back. And limp mode exactly as before.

I am completely stuck in fault finding. Plan is to check vacuum hoses once more. And test vacuum pump.

If anyone else has been through the same problems please help. I think i have checked everything even replaced more than needed.

Everyone with p2563 before me changes the g581 boost sensor on turbo. But my car chooses to be special and does not work anyway. :-(

So now i need some new tips before throwing my wallet at a workshop/stealership
Have you managed to sort this problem I have the exact same with my car

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you managed to sort this problem I have the exact same with my car
Have 2012 ibiza 1.2 tdi

Have the same problem Code P00AF.
I have replaced turbocharger boost controle sensor and boost pressure solenoid and the problem is still there.
Also replaced turbo actuator: unfortunatelly still the same.

Any ideas where is the issue?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have 2012 ibiza 1.2 tdi

Have the same problem Code P00AF.
I have replaced turbocharger boost controle sensor and boost pressure solenoid and the problem is still there.
Also replaced turbo actuator: unfortunatelly still the same.

Any ideas where is the issue?
Have you checked the exhaust clamp to the CAT which is connected to the turbo. If that is leaking then you will have this issue. I changed this on mine and it fixed my issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts