VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone i got this Jetta Tdi 06.5 BRM with DSG HXU that on 156k had DMF replaced due to failure, no pieces shattered to do any damage, happened in my driveway when I was getting ready to take off to work, after 2-3 months sitting I decided to take it to mech shop, got an original DMF Luke $400+ New rear crank main seal, and 5 liters +filter,
So the mechanics put it back together and now my car make sound when you put it into D or R as soon as you release the brake pedal(car still not moving), press the pedal the squeeling noise will stop, ok , let say I’m about to go, I’m adding on the pedal and car hesitate to start rolling and after a rough hit it’ll pick up the speed so from 1k thru 2k rpms then another second of hesitation and new rough hit and now it’s in 2nd gear, ... it’ll do it and In the third and the forth, but as higher gear it gets the hit mellows down and between 5th and 6th I don’t really feel rough shift pretty much, ive noticed leak every morning probably just little less than half pint
And when the car is cold it doesn’t shift that hard after 5 mins probably warm up time shit starting to happen, before the dmf was installed, this car shifted gears as smoothest as it can get

·
Super Moderator
9,231 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

Even though you made a welcome to another member in intro.

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts