VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have been using the BT phone interface with phone going through speakers and answering with phone button on wheel. All is well for a few months and then the radio stops muting and going to phone. It keeps on playing whatever is on. I can put the phone to my ear and hear normal but I don't hear though the radio. I tried phone on/off and repairing with car. It appears to be pairing correctly (light flashes orange then steady green, notification on phone) This is the RCD-510 model. Has anybody else experienced this?

Herb

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hmmmm, nothing change on the phone side? What happen when you try to initiate a call in the car? Sounds like the phone didn't recognize the radio. I'd try getting another phone and pair it with the radio to check whether the radio is working nor not.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
You can always tell if it is paired correctly by looking at the LED on the ceiling bluetooth control. It will be green if it is correct. Sometimes if you use multiple bluetooth devices with the same phone a lot it will need to be selected manually on your phone instead of autopairing when they come in contact.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts