VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new beettle
of pd tdi 1.9 engine.I adjusted my tdi's cam adjusting screw. However, the injector correction value that was in the normal range goes back to the error range. It doesn't work well even if you do it many times. What should I see? Did the cam cap bolt torque go wrong?

·
Super Moderator
9,551 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

Car spec now shows not for all members.

Release Notes

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

VAG Error Code: 17678/004720

EOBD II Error Code: P1270

Fault Location:
PD Unit Injector: Cylinder 4 (N243)/Valve for Pump - Jet: Cylinder 4 (N243) - Regulation Range Exceeded

Possible Cause:
Drivability Issues.
Reduced Power.
Rough Engine Running.
Increased Emission Values.

Regulation times exceeded.
Contact resistance.

Possible Solutions:
Check Injectors and Injector Wiring.
See Measuring Value Block (MVB) 018.
Check Resistance of Injectors/Wiring.

As taken from my new Free EOBD II Error Codes software

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Check the pin on top of the injector for wear and cracks, I had one split on me, I changed them all including lock nut and adjustment rod(can get as a kit). All of them showed wear and 2 more had cracks.

Did a friends right after that due to what I found and he had 2 with cracks as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts