VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in the morning it starts well and I leave after 300m. starts to shake works on the 3-cylinder it is for about a minute does it sometimes from 20 to 40 g or from 30-40 g of the engine then no problem does not do it every day or if it does when it's colder I've noticed.Nozzles and wiring in the head have been replaced,I tried with crazy rate sensors flow meter.it does it again, only when I remove the map sensor then there is no problem

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Its nice to see you made an intro on your own. ;)

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

That is a bit much for an intro.

Current VCDS Release

You can join Ross-Tech forum providing is a genuine cable that is registered as there are more experts on there. Post a full AutoScan in a new thread with your problem and pictures.

Ross Tech VCDS forum

1 - 2 of 2 Posts