VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Bentley service manual but it does not cover the TDI, is there another good source for TDI info. Mainly looking for torque specs for various engine bolts.

·
Super Moderator
9,231 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

You don't state the year in the title.

VW Technical

·
Registered
11 Posts
you would want to get the Erwin docs. pay a 1 day subscription fee and download all the PDFs for your VIN in about 5 minutes detailed instructions for everything and all torque specs.

to find bolts to purchase for your vehicle look through the parts diagrams for any VW parts distributor and get the numbers then just Google to find best price or check dealership.

I have a 2013 Passat TDI as well and have the Erwin docs so if there a specific torque spec you need let me know I can check for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts