VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am new here, so bear with me.

I have a BXE 1.9TDI Skoda Octy, been dealing with P2100 for awhile now, took the motor out to test it at my local mechanic, and found nothing faulty about it, checked every fuse, wiring, plugs, still this darn code.

Has anyone had this code with some solution?

Thanks in advance 🤯

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,151 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

Post moved to the correct section. ;)

VAG Error Code: 18532/16469/5290/008448

EOBD II Error Code: P2100

Fault Location:
Throttle Actuator Control System - Open Circuit

Possible Cause:
Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL)(K83) active.

Fuse(s).
Wiring/Connector(s).
Throttle actuator control motor.
Throttle actuator control motor relay.

Possible Solutions:
Check/Replace Fuse(s).
Check/Replace all faulty Wiring/Connector(s).
Read Measuring Value Blocks (MVB).

When is the code detected?:
Power supply for the throttle control motor is provided to the Engine Control Module (ECM) via throttle control motor relay. The throttle control motor relay is ON/OFF controlled by the Engine Control Module (ECM). When the ignition switch is turned ON, the Engine Control Module (ECM) sends an ON signal to throttle control motor relay and battery voltage is provided to the Engine Control Module (ECM). When the ignition switch is turned OFF, the Engine Control Module (ECM) sends an OFF signal to throttle control motor relay and battery voltage is not provided to the Engine Control Module (ECM).

As taken from my new Free EOBD II Error Codes software

Manufacturer: Skoda, Date(s) Used: 03/2006-04/2013, Model: Octavia, Engine Code: BXE, 77Kw, 105PS, 1.9 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Pumpe Düse (TDI-PD) 8v Timing belt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts