VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have saved a lot of links of the forum regarding retrofit topics half a year ago.
Since the site have been renewed the old links simply do not work.
Are they still stored somewere?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Hi all,

I have saved a lot of links of the forum regarding retrofit topics half a year ago.
Since the site have been renewed the old links simply do not work.
Are they still stored somewere?

Thanks
Yea the new owners of the site jacked it up royally and don't seem to be in any hurry to fix it. They put a kind of wiki back up that isn't in any logical order, has dead links, and a lot of the photos and illustrations are gone. Here is the link to that:

Then the premium members section has the old premium stuff with (again) many bad links and illustrations/photos. I figure about the time it gets fixed everyone will have jumped ship. That is if they get it fixed. Sorry if I sound bitter but who in the heck buys a site and purposely ruins its primary function? Seriously who does that? No estimated time for a fix either. The whole thing is just beyond stupid

·
Super Moderator
9,329 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

Thread moved to the correct section for this problem. ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you.

I have performed a lot of retrofits on my Jetta mk5 MY07 thanks to this site and well described howtos. Thats why I was concerning about missing valuable threads.

Sorry that I posted into the inappropiate section.

I am happy that the issue seems temporarly and is being handled.

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Hey laredotech, I actually have that section saved as a word file with the old images and formatting, all the related sections as well. I did it myself about a year ago when they were still up, did it to print them all out but now it’s a great archive. DM me for the files, you’re in luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts