VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
It's easy. Remove bottom cover, move bracket with wires and push to out of way. Remove drain plug in middle of filter canister and let drain. Then remove filter and replace with new one. Drain oil pan. Replace plug. Fill oil and enjoy.
Make sure you get the right filter, seemed impossible for me the first time. 03N 115 562

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good morning all. First time post here. Resurrecting an older thread as it's the most relatable to my inquiry. It's that time again for me to change the oil in my 2015 Jetta TDI and I was wondering if anyone is familiar of an oil filter relocating kit that they are satisfied with. I have plenty of room next to the radiator due to modifications. Again, I'm just seeking information to simplify/hasten the process for me instead of putting the car up on ramps and removing the entire belly pan/splash shield. Your input is appreciated!

·
Super Moderator
9,461 Posts
First time post here
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts