VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I joined a while ago when my heater core started leaking, to look at some of the forum posts, repair guides, etc. and haven't looked again since.

However, my girl has been losing power for a little while and I need help. So now, to look a little deeper into the forum I need to post an intro.

Here goes, I have a 99 VW Jetta MK4 TDI with ~180k miles (90k are mine). I recently moved from NY's Hudson Valley to the north-country. Canton, NY, near Ottawa, Canada! She's mostly stock, except for a Frybrid veg-kit and some air intake mods (not a lot of extra space under the hood).

Well, there's me in a nut shell.

If anyone has any suggestions as to where to look in the forum for reduced power, turbo-actuator diagnostic/repair, feel free to let me know. I'll be searching through the archives until I find what I need.

Thanks,
Randy

·
Premium Member
9,642 Posts
Welcome to the forum Randy. welcometomyturbodies

It would be nice if you put your car spec in your User Control Panel under Edit your details, 99 VW Jetta MK4 TDI and you could put your location this will help users know what you drive and where you are from Ottawa, Canada? If your spec is that big just add it to your signature?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts