VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Just throwing out the introduction. New to the forums here. Have a 2006 Jetta TDI Highline, Charcoal Grey with Black Interior. DSG, And a webasto blueheat heater. Love the car!! I bought it almost a year ago and have driven it 40 000+ km so far. I live in Simcoe, Ontario which is about 20 minutes north of lake erie.

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
Welcome! How do you like the webasto? I don't know much about them or how hard it is to install.

only 20 minuts north of Lake Erie, do you have Polar bears there? :D

welcometomyturbodies

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love it!!!! Works like a top. No service required. Has its own fuel pump. Takes about 30 minutes maximum and thats from -20C to 90C on the coolant temp guage. It has the pump to cycle coolant through the block. Only thing i dont like is the fact it has no heater fan relay. Some of the other webastos actually have a relay to turn your blower fan on and heat the inside of the car too. Unfortunatly the blue heat isnt one of them.
Its also got a remote and a timmer.
http://www.webastoshowroom.com/images/blueheat_trifold.pdf

Great car. Just finished up with the timing belt and just wanted to say THANK YOU! for your FAQ and DIY section. Very helpful. I'll let you know how my install went once I drive it. I have to grab some more coolant from VW today.

As for the polar bears we killed them all off as they were eating all the penguins which is our only food source in southern ontario. lol. Its a real pain trying to fuel the jetta out of drums but we have a system.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts